Sunday, December 12, 2010

surprise, surprise....

It's been a few weeks since I wrote the last blog post, so I thought I'd write a quick post today. Once school subsides (it has become the death of me!) then I will certainly post more, and more often. School is over in ...4 days, so there will certainly be much more VINO in my life, and yours!

My last post was a little public relations provided from yours truly about Italy and wine.
The next blog post will be a little public relations provided by moi (hint, hint)It will be the second is a series of posts about my favorite places in the world to dine and drink wine.
If you think the hills of Tuscany could never be topped as a wine drinker's dream, then think again!

So, au revoir until my next post! (I promise, the wait will be worth it)

No comments: